To be accepted for publishing, Internet love
stories and articles must:
- be factual (you can remain anonymous if
- be your own composition
- consist of a minimum of 500 words
- be grammatically correct and contain
no spelling errors
- include details of how/where you met
- contain no explicit or offensive
content (we reserve the right to edit if necessary)
- be about persons who initially met via
- PLEASE check your
story for grammar and spelling errors before submitting. Stories with
excessive errors will NOT be published.
Please follow the instructions below
to submit a story (or love-related article)
Register with our site by
creating a username and entering your email address.
2) Check your email account for your
account confirmation and password.
Login to our site using your
username and the password provided via email.
4) Click on WRITE POST and enter your
story or article Title and content in the fields provided. If you are
submitting an article, please include the author byline, as well as an
"About the Author" paragraph and a single link to the author's site
(optional) at the end of the post.
5) Click on SAVE regularly to save your
post. Provided you have saved your content, you can log out and log back
in later to add to your post.
6) If you have a photo or image that goes
with your story/article, you can upload it using the file upload tool at
the bottom of the WRITE POST page. If preferred, you can enter a photo
URL at the bottom of your post and we will insert the image for you.
7) Tick the checkbox next to the most
relevant category for your post (story or article) and a sub-category if
8) Add tags to the bottom of your post
via the field provided. Try to use existing tags unless none are
relevant, in which case you can create new tags (no more than 3).
9) When you have completed your post,
click on SAVE and then click on SUBMIT FOR REVIEW.
10) Your story/article will be submitted
to the site moderator for approval and/or editing. Provided it is
approved, your contribution will appear on our site within a few days.
Thank you for contributing to our
All stories submitted for publication to
this site become the copyright property of Internet Love Stories,
except under prior arrangement between the story author and the site
owner. However, if you have submitted a story and no longer wish it to
remain public, we make every attempt to remove your submission as
quickly as possible after you inform us.
All articles submitted for publication to
this site remain the copyright property of the original author, provided
the author resource box is included with the submission.
* Story submitters are automatically
subscribed to receive our occasional emails about site updates and new
love story additions. You can opt-out with one click if preferred.